Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,464   Online: 1036

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I hope John hangs around and begins to contribute to the forum. He would be a welcome addition to our merry band of silver exciters.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Large Format

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by jgjbowen View Post
    Got my copy of the book the other day. The book is Wonderful, perhaps the best printed book I have ever seen. Highly Recommended!
    Thanks for the kind words. I am glad that you like the printing. We have worked hard since my previous book, Places of Power, to make the reproduction quality as accurate as possible. We even blended a special gray ink to match the original selenium toned Polymax prints. I am VERY pleased with the results, and am pleased to hear that others are as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John,

I received 'Recollections' a few weeks ago and it's a great book. I appreciate being able to enjoy the photographs in such fantastic quality even when I am not currently in a position to purchase prints.

Thanks,

Tom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin