Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,404   Online: 723

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

John Sexton Book Signings and Seminar at PhotoPlus Expo

APUG Friends,

I wanted to let the APUG members attending the PhotoPlus Expo at the Javits Center later this week that I will be doing book signings with my brand new book Recollections: Tree Decades of Photographs each day of the Expo, and will also be presenting a seminar Focus on Black and White.

I will be in the Kodak booth # 1230 from noon to 5:00 pm on both Thursday and Friday, November 2-3, to visit with people and sign books. In addition, I will be in the Light Impressions booth # 1067 all day Saturday, November 4, doing the same thing. It would be great to meet APUG members who share my love of traditional photographic processes. There will be special discount pricing on Recollections for those attending the Expo thanks to the good folks at Light Impressions. In addition, there will be a couple of my prints on display in both booths during the Expo

More information on my schedule at PhotoPlus Expo can be found at:

On Friday I will be presenting a seminar, Focus on Black and White from 9:00 to 11:00 am. More information on the seminar can be found at http://www.photoplusexpo.com/ppe/exh...rence_info.jsp

I have also posted information on special discount pricing on Recollections for APUG members in this thread:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum54/33393-my-new-book-recollections-special-offer-apug-members.html

THANKS!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi John,

Welcome to APUG. Congratulations on the new book. I will be attending Photo Plus this coming Saturday and will try to stop by and meet you at the Light Impressions Booth.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by naturephoto1 View Post
    Hi John,

Welcome to APUG. Congratulations on the new book. I will be attending Photo Plus this coming Saturday and will try to stop by and meet you at the Light Impressions Booth.

Rich
    John and his wife are what is called the salt of the earth. Anyone who has the chance to meet him should take advantage. His book is outstanding, and well worth every penny. I have a soft bound version, for review, but want one of his hardbound for my collection. In fact it will make a great Christmas gift so I might buy a few more copies. I would rather have a great photography book in the hands of people I know instead of some irrelevant trinket.

BTW JOHN, WELCOME ABOARD APUG!
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Medium Format

Photoplus

I will stop by during the lunch hour. I look forward to meeting you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'll wait until you're here in Portland, Oregon, John.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format

Thanks to APUG'ers

Thanks

Shooter
    Large Format

Thanks to APUG members

Thanks to all of the APUG members that came to the lectures I presented on the East Coast -- and to all that stopped by the Kodak booth and Light Impressions booth at PhotoPlus. It was great to meet such enthusiastic photographers!

Next week I head to Portland, Oregon for yet another lecture.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Got my copy of the book the other day. The book is Wonderful, perhaps the best printed book I have ever seen. Highly Recommended!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My copy is to be a Christmas present from my wife. I probably won't even know when it arrives...and I can't wait to see it. Oh well.....with maturity comes patience, which, by virtue of years if nothing else, I have in spades, ....yeah.....right! @#$%%^^$$#$#!!!!!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

I have my book!

I have my Sexton book. It's really nice. A nice Holiday gift for the holidays.
    I can't wait to see John's lecture coming this sunday. PPF members have been emailing me information and I sent them on to the Portland Art Museums website, www.portlandartmuseum.org to find information.
    Get the book! Its really-really nice!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin