Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,771   Posts: 1,516,526   Online: 791

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I forgot.... Alex is the lush. What the helll was I thinking?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, we're good to go now. Permit is in hand. Those of you attending can print a copy out, just in case I forget - which, if you know me, I am VERY prone to do. Hint, hint, wink, wink ...

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 11-07-2007 at 02:04 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Poster request to remove attachment.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I don't have a printer, so if someone can print me a copy, I would appreciate it. I miss Bob Dowd.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    OK, we're good to go now. Permit is in hand. Those of you attending can print a copy out, just in case I forget - which, if you know me, I am VERY prone to do. Hint, hint, wink, wink ...

Regards, Art.
    Hey Art, if this is for the 10th...and if another person could be included under your permit and if I do make it down that day (to bring things to my son in Brooklyn), could I meet you all at the forementioned time and place?

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drew,

It'd be awesome if you you'd come along. There's plenty of room!

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alex made a very astute observation and offered a suggested new location to meet up:
    Meet at the exit of 4, 5, or 6 train's City Hall station, it is right by the foot of the bridge.
    So let's meet there instead at 4pm.

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aj-images View Post
    I don't have a printer, so if someone can print me a copy, I would appreciate it. I miss Bob Dowd.
    I will just do that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Alex made a very astute observation and offered a suggested new location to meet up:

So let's meet there instead at 4pm.

Regards, Art.
    Wait...are you all using leica rangefinders?? I'm bringing my heavy LF & related hardware. We need to be able to drive to the location or at least a short walking distance! If I carry my stuff on the train, I'll have nothing left but my boxers when I get off (pardon the expression)

drew!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm bringing my Hassey and my Manfrotto tripod. The whole contraption weighs about 35lbs. We'll be 'subing' it from locale to locale - it's only three spots, so I figure we can handle it.

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    Wait...are you all using leica rangefinders?? I'm bringing my heavy LF & related hardware. We need to be able to drive to the location or at least a short walking distance! If I carry my stuff on the train, I'll have nothing left but my boxers when I get off (pardon the expression)

drew!
    Your gear will be safe on the subway. We don't have that many "bad guys". You have to stop watching those TV shows. Besides, who rips off heavy camera gear? Street thieves want iPods and gold chains - they're not about to try and run away with a big old dumb-looking wooden camera thing!

Now, whether your heart will give out lugging all that gear up and down both the subway and Brooklyn Bridge stairs is between you and your doctor!

Geez, I wish I could go - if only as a witness.

Have fun, post pics.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin