Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,975   Posts: 1,523,636   Online: 1098

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Any Long Island Large Formatters out there?

It surprises me that with over 6 million people living in the metro area that NY doesnt have a more active regional group. Sooo I was just wondering if there are any lfers that might want to correspond or go shoot once in a while I would be interested. I shoot with 4x5 dorff, mamiya rz 67, and just picked up a 8x10 century studio.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you count Brooklyn as part of LI them I'm here as well as some others. I shoot 4X5 Tachi. I'm most always interested in a group shoot.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Hoerauf View Post
    It surprises me that with over 6 million people living in the metro area that NY doesnt have a more active regional group. Sooo I was just wondering if there are any lfers that might want to correspond or go shoot once in a while I would be interested. I shoot with 4x5 dorff, mamiya rz 67, and just picked up a 8x10 century studio.
    Actually, there are over 20 million in the NY Metro area.

As to LI - there are a few active folk on and I suspect they'll check in here soon enough.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Osgood View Post
    If you count Brooklyn as part of LI them I'm here as well as some others. I shoot 4X5 Tachi. I'm most always interested in a group shoot.
    sounds great bruce,i checked ot your portfolio...very nice. i really liked that abandonded factory shot. maybe we could do a brooklyn shoot, seems like you might know some good spots. i did see someone on sunrise highway b4 xmas with a 4x5 toyo shooting the merrick train station, but i was working and could not stop. keep in touch.....frank

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm in NJ but would travel to the island if you get something together, - Jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If you get a really good idea put together, I can probably roust a couple of the DC guys for a trip up.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    If you get a really good idea put together, I can probably roust a couple of the DC guys for a trip up.
    I don't need an excuse to travel to New York. So that makes at least two of us.

Shooter
    Large Format

Jayson-Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Hoerauf View Post
    I am a comercial photographer here in the city. I am desperate for 100T color tungsten film or NPL 160. Any knowledge of any?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ron, from Islip, NY !
    I haven't pressed a cable release since 1981 .
    I am ready to get the camera back on the tripod .
    I have the equipment , just don't remember how to use it .
    Could definitely use some help and advice .
    Also looking to join a camera club in the Suffolk county area,
    if such things still exist .

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    hey ron,

come out and play this weekend:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum140/...ept-4-5-a.html
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin