Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,429   Online: 799

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

LF gathering in ulster county ny

hello all,

well tis the season for a LF gathering. usually us NYers pick the coldest jan day or the hottest aug. day to get together.

i would like to try and break this pattern. lets try for an april or may weekend. most are good for me. lets see what others think. some of my regular shooting partners can only make sat so lets try for sat.

i am about 2 hours N or NYC. the bus stops at my house if anyone is coming by bus.

we have a variety of stuff to shoot. trains, bridges, wilderness, water, waterfalls, spring flowers, old building, you name it we have it....well if you want to shoot nudes you may have to bring them....

all photographers are welcome.....just keep in mind that us LF shooters move slow.....

eddie
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me as a maybe, it all depends if I can get a backup to stay with wife and kids.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Count me as a maybe also, depending on schedule. Early June might be easier for me. Just about any time works so long as I've got some advance notice, and can round up the boys to carpool up with.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    cool. you guys are in. i will keep you posted on what the consensus is for a date.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're in Kingston? I'm moving next week from Madison, WI to Syracuse. Kingston is a bit of a drive, but I'll keep an eye on the date, and try to make it if I can. I assume you spend time in the gunks, from your screen name. I used to climb there a lot, 20+ years ago, and look forward to exploring it again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey - I'm interested. All depends on timing - this is a busy time of the year, even for us old retired guys.
    Louie

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie young View Post
    You're in Kingston? I'm moving next week from Madison, WI to Syracuse. Kingston is a bit of a drive, but I'll keep an eye on the date, and try to make it if I can. I assume you spend time in the gunks, from your screen name. I used to climb there a lot, 20+ years ago, and look forward to exploring it again.
    yup. you got it. i am/was a climber. great place. we are about 3 hours form syracuse.

everyone should come if they can. it is a good time.

eddie

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Depending what date you pick I may be interested in a drive out there. It's an easy drive from Springfield... did it many times when daughter #1 attended SUNY New Paltz.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll be there... (20min from here..)
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do not shoot LF (yet?) but would like to come up for the day to learn what I can about the format, if that would be OK and I would not be in the way - depending upon the date you guys choose. I love the area and spend a lot of time there hiking, skiing, etc.

Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin