Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,865   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Okay, this is a curious thing--I'm getting PM's about the New York Area APUG Focus group, which I didn't even know existed. I hadn't really been planning to co-ordinate a "regional focus group," though I think that's a good idea, and if someone else has the time to do the organization, I'd participate in it.

As the co-ordinator of the Traveling Portfolio, however, I was planning to have another get-together a few months down the line when the Portfolio makes its way to NYC again, and that can serve the function of a NYC-area APUG Focus Group, if folks want it to. I'll post an announcement over in the Traveling Portfolio thread when the time comes, so it's probably a good idea to monitor that thread, if you're interested.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 09-16-2004 at 11:37 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin