Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,083   Online: 916

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

PhotoPlus Expo - who's going?

Anyone else planning on going to the Javits Center show October 21-23? I haven't decided which day(s) to attend, but I'll be there!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bob,

I'm registered to go up to it. I haven't been in about five years. I'm curious to see how it has changed. I was going up on Friday but that may have to change. I won't know until that week.
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'll be going probably on Saturday or Sunday. Being an 35mm B&W shooter using old range finder cameras and printing in the wet darkroom there really isn't much there for me. I use it as an excuse to do some street shooting in Manhattan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldatwork
    I'll be going probably on Saturday or Sunday. Being an 35mm B&W shooter using old range finder cameras and printing in the wet darkroom there really isn't much there for me. I use it as an excuse to do some street shooting in Manhattan.
    Last year, there was a guy walking around with a 4X5 Speed Graphic taking pix at the show. IIRC, he was using a Graflex 250 flash as well. It did my heart good to see that in a show so filled with digi-wiz-shit.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going. Probably Friday afternoon or Saturday. This will be my first one.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin