Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,928   Posts: 1,522,165   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, looks like it's going to be after Christmas before a weekend is open for us. During the week things are fairly ok, but weekends are packed!

So, I'll talk with the good Fathers again & see if maybe after Christmas, or after the first of the year??? I seriously doubt if the snow is going anywhere! haha

On the other hand... there are always the Domes. That's an easy one!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will keep checking as I might be interested in driving up.
    Christopher Lauritzen Photography

Long live film!
    www.vividpaper.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey Jeanette! How are you doing stranger? I'd love to come up and horse around for a day. We could call it the 2nd Bi-Annual Wisconsin Apug meeting! Sundays are wide open as we wouldn't miss any quality football would we? OUCH! Anyway I've been wanting to pick your brain on that split filter printing as well....your images are really nice that I've seen here. Maybe we could bring Grace out of her shell and join us and I know her mom, Michelle would love to come as well. Please keep me posted.

Mike
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt
    Hi Evan,

I'm really jealous of that 150XL. I'm not really sure that my 110 will cover 8x10, some say yes and others no. I haven't tried it yet myself. I bet that 150 would, though, especially on the front of my Sinar! I think we should find out

-Peter
    a 110XL does not cover 10x8, even when closed right down.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi!
    Yesterday I went there. It was so quiet. I only saw a father who was in the chapel. About 20 minutes later, he left from there. I set up my 8x10 and made 2 BW images. Then I went down to the park place to take my 4x5 camera up the third floor again. I made 2 color negaives. Unfortunately, the lights were all on. The meter told me that there were 11 zones in the chapel. So I did not think I could use my slide film.
    As I mentioned, in order to see the texture of the lamp shades, the lights hopefully were not on. Several years ago, I went there and photograph the chapel without the lights on. I used old version of tmax film. The exposure time was close to 20 minutes because of reciprocity.
    Here I showed you the two images. One demonstrated the lights were on and the other were off.
    Yong-ran Zhu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails holy-hill-chapel.gif   holy-hill.gif  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I managed to get to Holy Hill this morning. I only made one photograph with my 8x10, as I exposed the film for 1 hour. It was really hard to compose on the ground glass (Sinar) given the low light, even with an f5.6 lens. Next time I'll use the 4x5 which has a Maxwell screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin