Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,706   Online: 719

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like Beaver Dam is the most centrally located place to all of use (except for the people in Chicago - sorry)

I'd rather do a shooting outing if possible. But I don't know if there is anything good to photograph in Beaver Dam, though anywhere will be good if there are still leaves at that time.

I'm open for anything though.

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My son is at UW-Madison.... If it works to coordinate a visit with him there, I'll try to make it work to attend, too.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    That date sounds good, maybe we can get really lucky and have some snow..evrything looks good in new snow!!. I promised Peter to get together and show him some cameras..I have a fair amount of interesting pieces..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 29th sounds good to me! I am sure we will be back from our travels by then! I'd definitely be into a shooting outing. Looks like Beaver Dam has some interesting architecture. http://www.beaverdamchamber.com/culture.cfm

Now, if you want to meet at a house, I live in Hartland which is also kinda central. Always happy to have everyone come here!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm open to whatever people would like to do. My main goal here, though, is simply to meet some fellow APUGers; and If my head's under a darkcloth, it's kinda hard to socialize. Down the road it might be fun to do some phototrips, but it's hard to know what people would like, when I don't know them yet Meeting at Jeanette's place sounds good, and we could always head out to take some pictures from there. It's near Holy Hill, and no doubt other interesting places.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt View Post
    I'm open to whatever people would like to do. My main goal here, though, is simply to meet some fellow APUGers; and If my head's under a darkcloth, it's kinda hard to socialize. Down the road it might be fun to do some phototrips, but it's hard to know what people would like, when I don't know them yet Meeting at Jeanette's place sounds good, and we could always head out to take some pictures from there. It's near Holy Hill, and no doubt other interesting places.
    This is absolutely true, Peter, and I'm serious about meeting here if people would like!
    Jeanette

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've just discovered I have to teach sunday school that morning, but if I leave Madison at 11:30 or so I can be in Hartland by, what? 1:00?

If anyone wants to carpool let me know. I have a station wagon and maybe my van back from the shop by then. I can carry at least 4 others with equipment.

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Will S View Post
    I've just discovered I have to teach sunday school that morning, but if I leave Madison at 11:30 or so I can be in Hartland by, what? 1:00?

If anyone wants to carpool let me know. I have a station wagon and maybe my van back from the shop by then. I can carry at least 4 others with equipment.

Thanks,

Will

Yep, 1:00 should get you here!

Let me know if everyone decides to meet here & I'll pm you my address... you'll get the added bonus of seeing hubby's canoe and the in-process boat!
    Jeanette

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll bring a bottle of Lagavulin, although by then it might not be completely full.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'd love to meet fellow photographers. My 16 year old daughter loves to model if anyone wants to do some portraiture. If there is just a wee bit of room I can bring a light and a background canvas. Maybe I can even talk the elusive Grace Cox and her Mom into coming! (Remember them Jeanette?) Also some close ups of the boat and canoe could be cool as well!
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin