Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,634   Online: 987

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Ryan!!
    This is a great place to be (APUG)! Post an intro in the regular section for intros and many people will greet you with open tripods! haha

Ah, Grace.... alas, but I can't eat grapefruit! But I CAN eat RIBSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    There's some nice architecture down that way, too.
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Thanks for the welcomes

I was actually down at the MAM last month with my Canon QL- fun little thing. But I'll prolly bring my 4x5 to the Analog Anonymous mtg.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Funny you should mention the QL as I was thinking of bringing one there. I'd love use my 8/10 and that's what I think I'm gonna bring but if the weather is really bad and we go to the Domes I don't think the 8/10 would bode to well in there so I might just bring the QL as well. I just love the 40mm lens on it.
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Can't wait for the 6th!!! I'll have as much trouble sleeping on the night of the 5th as my nephew does on Christmas Eve.

I'll probably bring the Holga and a 35mm with a 80-200mm zoom though which 35mm I haven't chosen yet. Minolta X-700 or Nikon 6006? Ok I'll decide, the Minolta. Its versatile and sharp, sharp, sharp! I just love metal and glass cameras and lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I won't be able to make it. My daugher, age 6, has decided to enter her first judo tournament on the 6th, and I can't miss that. Hopefully, we can have another get together soon.

Check out www.meetup.com and then look for photography. Its an interesting site where people with similar interests can find group meetings near them.
    --Jeffrey

www.jsteinbergphoto.com (my avocation)
    www.reversis.com (my vocation)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am stoked for this outing!!! I think I will bring my 35mm Canon... oh, yeah...it's the only one I have! hahaha Maybe we'll have some sun, too!! Ok...maybe that's asking a bit much...
    Jeanette

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The plan:

Meet at the Art Museum at 10:00 and shoot around. Lunch when we get hungry at Brewcity BBQ. Second wind and off to the domes to see what we can see. How's that sound?

See you there. Jeanette, I can't wait to meet you!
    How very much do they err who consider the absence of order and method as implying greater liberty or removing a sense of restraint! C. Elizabeth Tonna

http://www.81x.com/Litebox/Grace_Cox_Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds grand to me!!! I'm excited (but you know... don't get out much) <G> haha
    Jeanette

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I don't get out much either Jeanette! I am almost as excited about Brew City BBQ as the photography. I'm going to bring my Mamiya 645 and do architecture of the MAM in B&W and then the Holga as well to supplement that.

Peter...So sad you can't make it. We'll have to do another before Christmas and then hopefully we can hook up.
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin