Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,027   Online: 737

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well imagine that! I have actually met you! You came to the Menomonee Falls Camera Club this past year, showed your slides, and gave a talk about composition. I am so pleased to see you here!

I understand that you will be returning to talk about "black & white composition" sometime this spring! Bill Reitz contacted me to see what sorts of topics I would suggest you speak about. I told him that I thought the above topic would be good for everyone.

That club is going so digital that it is becoming difficult to get them to do topics that do not involve photoshop! haha

So.... I look forward to us all meeting up to shoot Holy Hill, and I very much look forward to seeing your black & white work! Dang! It is a very small world!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jeanette: Hi!
    It is a small world. Yes, I will go to your club in March, 2006 and will talk about the Black and White photography in general.
    I am very glad to see your name often in the APUG. I joined it last year and only want to read some information, in which I am interested. Now the Wisconsin group may have chance to meet and shoot together sometimes. Evan Clarke and I also joined the Midwest Larger Format Group. However, we cannot go outing often for we live in different states. It is very difficult to get together.
    See you soon!
    Yong-ran

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin