Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,856   Online: 1050

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Anyone near Fond du Lac?

Hi Folks,

I live in fond du lac. Is anyone close by? If so, it might be fun to get together and do some shooting. (I'm going to try to make it to the Milwaukee Art Museum meeting, as per the othe thread.) I've got various medium and large format cameras that we could use, including a couple of 8x10s, a Kodak D2, and a Sinar P. I also have a couple of 8x10 enlargers, if anyone ever needs to print from that size negative. Furthermore, I have some spare enlargers if someone needs to borrow one. First, there's a 6x7 Philips PCS2000, and there's also a De Vere 504.

-Peter

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Nowhere nearby myself, but I know a LF photographer in Baraboo.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    ah, Baraboo! What a nifty town! Love Devils Lake and The Circus World Museum.
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Peter!
    I'm in Merton (just north of Hartland & northwest of Waukesha). It's not ultra-close, but it's closer than Baraboo! haha
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think Fon Du Lac is about an hour and a half for me. Let me verify the milage at mapquest quick. 100 miles, that sounds about right then.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Peter,

I work in Milwaukee, but I live about 1 1/2 hours from Fond du lac. That's not really that close by. Thats really great of you to offer your enlargers! What camera will you be shooting on for the Museum outing?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    And, instead of borrowing a spare enlarger, how about letting me borrow an 8x10 camera someday. I really want to try that format someday.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjixxxy
    And, instead of borrowing a spare enlarger, how about letting me borrow an 8x10 camera someday. I really want to try that format someday.
    Sure, no problem. I'd be happy to let you use the Kodak D2. It even has a front tilt adaptor. (Most D2s don't have front tilt.) I've got plenty of film holders, tripods, lenses...

-Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace Cox
    Peter,

I work in Milwaukee, but I live about 1 1/2 hours from Fond du lac. That's not really that close by. Thats really great of you to offer your enlargers! What camera will you be shooting on for the Museum outing?
    I planned on bringing my two Fuji rangefinders, but if someone wants, I can bring something else. Toho FC45x, Sinar P (4x5 and/or 8x10), Kodak D2 8x10, Rollei TLR.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt
    I planned on bringing my two Fuji rangefinders, but if someone wants, I can bring something else. Toho FC45x, Sinar P (4x5 and/or 8x10), Kodak D2 8x10, Rollei TLR.
    I've got A Fuji Gs645 that I love.

I will probably bring my Gowland 4x5 to the museum along with the fuji. If I can go that is. Have to ask the wife still. And if Bush wins I'll be in mourning.

Best,

William
    "I know of no country in which there is so little independence of mind and real freedom of discussion as in America." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin