Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,814   Online: 861

Shooter
    Large Format

Anything Happening Early October?

Will be in town the last week of September through to the end of the first week in October, and was wondering if anything (e.g. gathering of LF photographers) is going on the October 2 & 3 weekend.

I do understand that I am an Easterner, but find that can generally be overlooked in Alberta. Especially in Fort McMurray, where likely be considered a Westerner, at least relative to St. John's...

Regards,

Len

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Large Format
    ic,
    That is about two time zones East of Calgary (Mountain Time), so not really in the same neighbourhood, but thanks...
    Hopefully this trip home, I will be able to fire up the big Durst and expose some paper.
    Regards,
    Len

Shooter
    Large Format
    OK, did make contact and met on the weekend with another LF user located in Calgary.

We got together again yesterday and found a lot of common ground professionally and personally (grew up in same area), as well as our common photographic interest.

Overall great conversation and enjoyable time with an individual with a much higher mastery of the medium than mine.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin