Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,501   Posts: 1,571,714   Online: 941

Thread: Need Ideas

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Need Ideas

Hi All-

I live in Mobile Alabama, and have to travel to Asheville, NC in a week on business. I plan to take an extra day to shoot some pictures, somewhere between Asheville and Mobile (admittedly a huge area). I'm going to take pictures in Asheville/Burnsville, and on Lookout Mtn. on the way up, and wanted to take some on the way back. Anyone have any suggestions? What I was hoping for was somewhere towards Mobile-perhaps several hours south of Asheville. Atlanta is a logical stop, as far as my driving, but that isn't what I have in mind.

I am hoping for some scenery/nature type shots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Go to the Nature Photographers SENP forum and ask those folks. They are wonderful and I'm sure they can help you scout some locations. Good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check out the Highlands area and Transylvania County in NC, Waterfall Country! This link will find a few for you.

[color=#444444]http://www.carolinafalls.com/nc.htm[/color]
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin