Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,825   Online: 736

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by glbeas
    I've done Jekyll before, great for the driftwood beaches but takes a long time to get there. You know any other good places to shoot down south?
    Well I tell you there is one place I wouldn't mind getting a small group together and shooting. That is the Altamaha River swamps around Darien. I've often wanted to go there but don't know the lay of the land. I'm guessing a john boat would be required.

Does anyone know anything about this location?

Don

Shooter
    35mm

Get Together?

I'd be interested in getting together with other film users. I'm in the Chattanooga area but would be willing to travel for a photo outing with the rest of the group.

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    While wrapping up the last outing, Gary and I breifly discussed getting together in the not too distant future to get some fall colors in the North GA area. Having since looked at my calendar I may have a tough time of it during that window. I'm sure you'll hear from Gary soon.

If you figure out some dates I'll certainly consider it.

Scott

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It'll be a little while before I'll be out again, I have family from out of state visiting. I just got through processing my 8x10 negs from the air museum trip. I'm quite pleased with the quality. Maybe I can get some prints made by the weekend.

Steve, do you have any preferences as to what you like to shoot? I'm not a real big fan of fall color, doesn't show up too well in B&W.

One of these days we need to get together for a print review.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hankins27
    I'd be interested in getting together with other film users. I'm in the Chattanooga area but would be willing to travel for a photo outing with the rest of the group.

Steve
    I'm not too far from Knoxville (well, 50 miles east of it), and I know of at least 2 other APUGers that I think are in the Knoxville area. Perhaps we could arrange a get together of East TN APUGers?

-Mike

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin