Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,452   Online: 948

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Kentucky-Tennessee-Western Virginia

Anybody in this area interested in forming an informal group that might get together somewhere a few times a year?
    Patrick

something witty and profound needs to be inserted here...

Shooter
    35mm

Tennessee Group

I'm in Chattanooga and would be interested in getting together...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Count me in. I'm new to the Nashville area. Anything particular in mind? Spring is coming. Lots of colors! I shoot 35mm, MF folders (6x9), and 4x5/8x10 LF. I'm open to anything involving critters in the wild or landscape shots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    *bump*
    ok, back to the top of the list of new, unread posts...
    i missed the last outing in nw georgia. i'd like to get over to se kentucky, east tennessee or nw georgia. i could use an excuse to get away from work for a weekend or even just a half of it. i don't necessarily need anyone else around, but thought it may be interesting to share a few thoughts or hardware/film. any suggestions? next weekend would be great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lets see if we can get a trip up to someplace easy for most of us to get to. I'm game if the work gremlins don't pop up to ruin the weekend.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The gremlins are leaning on my responsibilities and isn't looking like I'll be able to skip work Friday. Tomorrow shall decide whether the gremlins get their way or I get mine.
    Chris

Shooter
    35mm
    Not sure if anyone still has interest, but I would love to do something like this. I am close enough to both Tn and WV to make it a possibility for me. Like some of the others, I would have to watch out for the work gremlins. I will be off the week of July 4th, though.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a flexible schedule and would be willing to get together soon. I have been thinking a trip into KY coal country would be good.
    Hollis Bennett
    www.hollisbennett.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I hate to bring back a dead thread, but since this seems the most appropriate place. Anyone in West Virgina that would be interested in arranging some meets? You know share ideas, experience, and have a shoot every once and awhile.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    You are welcome to come a little north to our NE OH Gatherings. The next one is May 6-8, 2011.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...-8-2011-a.html

John Powers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin