Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 696

Shooter
    35mm

Birmingham, Alabama

I live in Birmingham and, until Friday, have been a professional editorial photograhper, working in 35mm chrome. I have left to go to graduate school, which, time permitting, will allow me to focus on photography as my hobby. This is great because I'll finally be able to make the kind of photographs I want to.

Anyway, I'm deeply interested in delving into the large format world. I'd love to connect with some of you in the Birmingham area for advice, guidance, etc.

So, is there anyone around here? I posted a similar message a few weeks ago in the geographic location forum, but only got one reply welcoming me to APUG. (Thanks, by the way.) I think this might be a more proper place for this post.

Blake

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, you are two hours from Atlanta so you can probably join in anything going on in this area. I would enjoy a visit from you, and we occasionally make our way out west to play ourselves. See Ya!
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin