Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,541   Online: 879

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Great weather, lets get together

We're finally coming out of the "cold" (yeah, it's relative...) in the southeast. Lets see if we can't put something together in the north GA, southern NC, or northern AL area's. Any suggestions for location are welcome. I wouldn't mind a return to Rocktown, but something more 'industrial' would be cool too. How about early April?
    "OK, I'll tell you... but I'm not gonna listen!"

- my 5 y.o. son

My Flickr Photo's

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm ready, we're going camping at Hunting Island in South Carolina north of Savannah end of March, it's on the beach, place has a light house and other interesting places to see. Maybe a few Apuggers can show up and visit.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Were leaving tomorrow for Hunting Island. Any Apuggers in the area with nothing to do we're at area 2 site 58. We'll be out till Sunday afternoon.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    35mm
    I've obviously missed any meetup for early April, but are there any plans for another meetup any time soon?

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not yet. You don't have to wait for one of us to instigate a get together. You find a place and see a good time sing out! We'll try to make it if we can.
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin