Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,461   Posts: 1,570,629   Online: 775

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rick made it in from Athens to join us and we had a great time shooting. We had a treat, the artists were casting iron and we were allowed to watch and shoot all we wanted of the glowing iron, sparks and leather clad ironworkers. The weather was so beautiful, wish all you who missed out could have been there.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    the day was awesome,it really is to bad no one else made it.this was my first time their and the metal pour was the best.i have to go there again.
    thanks for the invite gary,i enjoyed shooting with you two.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yep, stuff happens, sorry I missed out. post something for us to see....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    here is a pic from the iron pour.it is a digi that is why i linked it instead of posting.it is only a 2 meg camera phone and slightly cropped but you can see the heat mirage,it was very cool.
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...4/ironpour.jpg

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    That is cool. Did you guys shoot mostly hand held, or large format tripod stuff?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We shot 4x5 and 645 medium format as well as a little 6x6 infrared in the TLR. I think I got some better images this time than I did last time, I'll know after I get some darkroom time.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I finally got my scanner plugged into something that will use it. Heres a couple of frames from my 4x5. The first is the humongous flywheel of a huge pump, there were several in the pump room, and I have no idea what it's for. The second is of some of the valves and smaller pumps in the other half of the room, an equal mystery. A fascinating place. My Acros wasn't used to its full advantage, the first had movement problems and the second was a bit thin looking. I'll have to make more trips until I quit messing up my shots and get it right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigpump.jpg   pumproom.jpg  
    Gary Beasley

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin