Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,011   Online: 1043

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am on the east cobb side of Marietta, so we're close I am sure. I go to Roswell all the time. I have a friends that live there. When I can get it together, I;ll try to shoot you a PM.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm in the Savannah area, are there any LF shooters here? what about a club? I need help getting started.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is the Savannah School of Art and Design which has photography classes, I've seen LF users from there several times. You might contact the instructors and ask about any local clubs they know of.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am in atlanta...would to have a meet and greet!
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about we set up a meet and greet? Dates? Locations? I am downtown/east atlanta but willing to travel a bit.

2nd Sat in sept?
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Time and place? Throw out some ideas.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i am open to ideas....no one wants me to try and set this up !

how about we pick a spot and meet for lunch and maybe some shooting? Weather should be slightly les than the current "surface of mars" temps of last week
    david
    Atlanta, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Gary,

Multi format shooter from the southside of Atlanta. Recently got back into the analog formats after too much time away. I love the control I have in this area as opposed to my digital work. Good to meet you.

Dustin

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey Gary,
    I live in Griffin, Ga. I am waiting on Mark Hama to retutn my Yashica Dand Mat124G.
    I'm hoping to get into B&W and developing. I also own several Nikon Manual cameras. I love film even though I do have a few digitals. Film is just great and when you take a great shot with an old manual you know you took the shot.

Lee Russell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gary, well I'm about 18 months late in posting a reply to your inquiry. I'm in West Cobb Marietta. I have not been involved with photography for probably more than 5 years now, but am getting the bug to jump back in. I was/am a beginning 4x5 and Medium Format B&W shooter. Time to begin some tesing on some new materials since what I began to use has been discontinued - Zone VI chemicals, the old TMAX100 film, Koday PolyMax Fine Art and Agfa MCC 111 FB papers. Hopefully, I'l get going soon.

Nick

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin