Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,589   Online: 918

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Nick. I've been pretty slack with my camera for a good while so I'm in pretty much the same boat.
    Wonder if anyone would want to get together for barbeque somewhere and talk about how to get things moving again.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm open to somewhere in the Atlanta area. I have another hobby that takes up quite a bit of time, so the 3rd Sunday or 4th Saturday (sometimes) of a month is the best for me. Love BBQ.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, Just thought I'd throw my location in; I live in the outskirts of Smyrna after the covered bridge.

I'm still building my GS-1 so not quite ready to get out and use it yet, but I'll keep my eyes on this tread once it's complete.
    –Nate

Bronica GS-1
    Nikon N65
    Holga 120N (does that count?)
    various other plastic cameras

WANT (some day):
    Rolleiflex TLR
    Graflex Speed Graphic

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Athens, GA

Hello from the Classic City.
    I am a soon to retire scientist of 40+ yrs and have started a business - J Michael Meyers Photography. I will be doing more than photos (free lance writing to go along with them). Interested in scientific, landscape, sports, environmental portraits, product, and possibly some wedding work. I did a lot 40 years ago, but got side-tracked. I use Nikon digital DX and soon FX; medium format - Bronica complete system 40 mm to 500 mm (Schneider) all Nikkor to 200 mm and few Komura (300 and 400) lenses and close up bellows, Mamiya RB Pro and Pro SD, old rangefinders (kodak 6 x 9) with better lenses - triplet or more, Kowa system 55-150 lenses, and Koni-Omega Rapid M 58 mm to 180 mm; and large format Graflex 4x5 Crowns with German lenses and soon a 4x5 field camera.

I am interested in all things about photography.

Thanks.

706-614-9577
    Joe Meyers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm new to this site, I live in Jackson county, I've been into photography since 1968 (yes, I'm old), I shoot LF analog and also digital. I now spend a lot of my time just going out to shoot (or make exposures) with both mediums. I know this is a late post but if anyone would like a meet-up, get in touch.
    <egads1744@yahoo.com>

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Soon to be moving to new digs in Ellenwood, GA.
    DEFINITELY gonna have a darkroom setup!
    Excited!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool! Let us know if you need help with anything.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just saw this thread due to the new posts. I live in Lawrenceville, shoot 35mm, medium format and 4x5.

Like someone else said I have other hobbies, plural in my case, and not a lot of time for anything social (or, unfortunately, darkroom time - I have a huge backlog of undeveloped film and unprinted negatives!) but I might be able to meet up with some folks on occasion.

I started in photography at about 12 years old in 1975, though I'd dabbled some before that.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Gary,

I live in Johns Creek/Alpharetta and am mainly shooting 35mm now. Would love to meet.

James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I live in Sugar Hill. Have there been any get togethers since this post started?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin