Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,274   Online: 823

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Georgia photographers?

Just for curiosities sake, how mamy US Georgia photographers do we have in Apug? I've met a few but they seem particularly scarce. Make a note of what city/area you are in. Those interested in get togethers, mini workshops for beginners, social meets should speak up.
    I know some of us lead pretty busy lives but it's nice to know you are there even if your situations and choices keep you from meeting up with any of the others in the area. If you want to be acknowledged but prefer your privacy say so, most of us know where you're coming from.
    I'm in the East Cobb/Roswell burbs north of Atlanta myself. I welcome any Apug visitors who care to drop by.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Holga
    Hey Gary, I live in the Flowery Branch area myself and work in Alpharetta. Theres great stuff to shoot in Roswell, I'd be game to do a photo stroll one day. There are very few analog photogs in GA to begin with and even less up north seems like. :-) Glad to meet a fellow APUG'er.

Sebastian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    hi gary
    i am from south ga in thomasville about 30 min north ot tallahassee fl.
    there are several 4 x 5 shooters in the tally area.
    mitch
    mitch brown

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    atlanta
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by synj00 View Post
    Hey Gary, I live in the Flowery Branch area myself and work in Alpharetta. Theres great stuff to shoot in Roswell, I'd be game to do a photo stroll one day. There are very few analog photogs in GA to begin with and even less up north seems like. :-) Glad to meet a fellow APUG'er.

Sebastian
    You work pretty close by, my wife works in Alpharetta too just 15-20 minutes from home. It would be easy to meet up after work sometime unless you have family that needs your attention as soon as you get away.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump! I know we have more Georgia Apuggers than that!
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm from Albany, there are a couple of us here that shoot 35mm, medium format, and 4x5. I also shoot APS & 5x7, and the other guy also shoots minox and half frame.

Gary, do you ever shoot the oak canopies on New Hope Road?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where is that? That evokes some grand visions! :-)
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm in Valdosta/Hahira. Been here almost five years. I'm starting to like it, but i'm still in a photographic funk.

I like the sun, it's bright and hot enough for alt. printing in the sun year round.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm nervous of meeting people and group things but think it would be fun. Logistically speaking, meeting anywhere would be tough for me unfortunately. When I worked at a camera store I met one man who shot 4x5 (beautiful wisner camera) and he was the only one..
    When I first came to this town from the Providence RI/New Bedford MA area, I found the one photo store and asked if they had 4x5 film.
    They said no. I then asked for 120. They said no. Then they hired me.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin