Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,508   Online: 970

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Why dosent DC/Maryland/Virginia get its own forum?

Why dosent DC/Maryland/Virginia get its own forum? There is plenty of crap to shoot here
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    Why dosent DC/Maryland/Virginia get its own forum? There is plenty of crap to shoot here
    I think it would probably fall under the Mid-Atlantic Regional Group. I checked that out a few months ago and didn't see too much activity.

But your right, there is plenty to shoot here. I'm heading out for a 2-3 day canoe-camping run on the Potomac tomorrow (Brunswick to Harpers Ferry then back down to Point of Rocks).

Come September through December, I hit it pretty hard (Cumberland to Swain's Lock). I'll even be heading out to Parramore Island in October or November for a 2 day shoot.

If anyone wants some guidance on the Potomac, just say the word.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Just use the Middy forum.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well folks, for all the DC/MD/NoVa folks, we do have a group that gets together periodically to go out and shoot, socialize and share work. It's informally organized, with no management overhead, so anyone who wants to propose an outing is welcome to just put out a shout and let folks know. Send me your email addresses in PM here and I'll do the online introductions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    Have you asked Sean about it? He's usually pretty accomodating.
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin