Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,249   Online: 804

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Are there real cameras in Arkansas??

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, and we have running water too. Best part is, it doesn't taste like sulfur like it does in Texas.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I intended no disrespect... I was just ribbing you. In fact, would seriously consider moving to the Ozarks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Oh I was kidding back, but can't make the little faces when using my phone.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I figured so but I meant what I said about moving to the Ozarks.... beautiful part of the country.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I don't live in Arkansas, but I live in SW Missouri (Springfield). My wife's family is from Hot Springs.
    "while a hundred civilizations have prospered (sometimes for centuries) without computers or windmills or even the wheel, none have survived even a few generations without art." David Bayles & Ted Orland Art & Fear

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've always wanted to meet him(Don) since he is a darkroom rat. I love his series of his kids.

I think it would be awesome if we could have an APUG regional photo day. Maybe we can all meet somewhere cool kinda in the middle like the White River swamp area or something like that? Ideas?!

jb

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would be up for the White River NWR. However, if you guys want to come over to the East, Crowley's Ridge is pretty interesting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've always wanted to explore that area! I'm usually in fast pursuit of Memphis. Sounds awesome to me and you could be the guide. Lets see what the other folks say.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My day job may end up moving me to Little Rock. Lots of unreasonable fear and trepidation. I did have a bad experience up at Ozone a few years ago...
    http://www.zone-10.com

When you turn your camera on, does it return the favor?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin