Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,362   Online: 1055

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebarger View Post
    OK, what to Google to find out more about this area?

Thanks

Mike
    For photography: Buffalo River, Blanchard Spring's, Devil's Den, War Eagle Mill, Mt. Nebo, White Rock Mountain, Mt. Magazine, Petit Jean State Park
    Last edited by Darkroom317; 02-15-2010 at 07:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Petit Jean is one of my favorite spots to photograph from. I also like Blanchard Spring.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would love for an Regional meet, set the date and time and I will be there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm in Arkansas typically four or five times a year. If there's a meet while I'm there, I'll do my best.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It might help to know what everyone's shooting preferences are. Currently, I have been shooting more B/W landscapes than anything due to what I find to be a lack of color. I think sometime in the Spring would be better. Also, The Mid-America Photography Symposium is in May in Eureka Spring, Arkansas. http://www.mapsym.org/
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think the Symposium is 2011? Looks like it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I thought so too. Called and checked this morning. It is now biennial.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, they hadn't changed the website when I last checked.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It sucks, I would love to go to Eureka in May. So, lets talk about alternatives where all of us can get together and go shoot..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It seems most of us are either in LR or Memphis. If that was true we could find a place in the middle. Even though Memphis would rock. Where ever it is we have to get a bite to eat together.

My list;
    Crowley's Ridge
    Memphis - downtown and the river
    Clarendon - for the old buildings, bridge and the river.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin