Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,785   Online: 907

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How is Pinnacle Mountain for photography?
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My school goes there for a lot of field trips because it does have some awesome shots but I've been there too much. I want to see something new!

jb

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm with Jbridges, pinnacle is to busy, mnt magazine would be decent, if you wanted to do a mountain. Winona Forest Drive would be great as well its a 20mile gravel drive with vistas, and lakes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Twellsphoto View Post
    I'm with Jbridges, pinnacle is to busy, mnt magazine would be decent, if you wanted to do a mountain. Winona Forest Drive would be great as well its a 20mile gravel drive with vistas, and lakes.
    Winona Forest Drive looks like a great idea.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Village Creek sits almost right on top of Crowley's Ridge. Not very flat at all. I was just thinking of a place to meet. I am sure I could come into the central part of the state, but not sure about all the way to the Western side.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    my bad. photomem I was thinking of lake village in the southeast corner of arkansas. village creek sounds great!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here is the webpage for Village Creek : http://www.arkansasstateparks.com/villagecreek/

I just looked and they have 3 bedroom / 2 bath cabins for 128.00 per night, which seems really reasonable to me. I am going to throw the idea of making a weekend of it and splitting one of the cabins... any thoughts?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One other thought, I would love to get back up to Ponca and Rush... maybe a fall color / ghost town / mine meetup might be a good idea? Or maybe the Winona Forest Drive for fall?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the VC park site looks like a sweet spot. lets try a spring trip and the whole cabin deal. sounds great if it's a saturday. i think we could turn this into a spring and fall apug regional get together.

who else is in for the cabin in the spring at village creek park?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds great to me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin