Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,157   Online: 870

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What about April 16 & 17? Or do you guys want to do a Friday Sat & Sunday?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The 16 & 17 works fine for me
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey guys, I just found out I have been accepted into a juries art auction on the 17th. So, I need to be in Memphis that day. Any suggestions for other weekends?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got a new job and I travel 3 to 4 days a week so I am know a little hesitant to commit to a 2 night stay. I don't think my wife would like that. But I would love a full day or day and a half get together.
    The cool thing about my job is I get to take my camera and I actually have been taking more pictures so I am kind of stoked.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just asked the person in charge of Mapsym 2011 at our photo club meeting last about having an analog class. The respond was no. He said "you are a dying breed". He also claimed that any one still shooting film is doing it because there are familiar and good with it and would not benefit from a class.

Only 20-30 people would be needed for such a class. I'm sure there would be plenty of people in the area who would be interested and would benefit from such a class. Anyway, the lighting classes and outdoor workshops are still go from a shooting perspective.

Personally I would like to see the look on peoples faces if 30 film photographers showed up.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Anyone still here?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin