Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,807   Online: 1135

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Arkansas Photographers?

Anyone else on here from Arkansas?
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Little Rock!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey, just joined up, purchased my first LF camera this weekend and can't wait to dive headfirst into it. Jbridges, of the Darkroom courses at Little Rock?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't live there, but I travel to Fayetteville several times a year for both photography and music. I'll be there this coming weekend.

- CJ

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I live a few miles north of Fayetteville. I love it there. Have you checked out Collier Drug & Photo on Dickson Street?
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've never needed to, as I typically arrive pretty well stocked, but it's good to know it's there. The Pendergraft family is my client connection out there, and I'll be playing with Earl Cate and some other fine musicians out there this weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I grew up in Jacksonville and still have family there and around Little Rock. I get out there on occasion for family visits.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DR317 - Yes i am. Love to go shoot with you sometime. There is a great photographer named Don House that shoots film and lives around there, be sure and look him up. Have fun with your LF.

Cheryl - Your playing with the Cate Brothers?! I used to watch them play a lot at George's.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I met Don just last week at a Photographic Society of Northwest Arkansas meeting. I love his work.
    I shoot primarily 35mm and Medium Format.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I live in Memphis, but am a native of Arkansas. If you folks are going to meet in LR for shooting, ill gladly drive over.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin