Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,671   Posts: 1,481,807   Online: 1109

Shooter
    35mm RF

Red Stick potog:Am I here all alone?

Looking for other film shooters in the Baton Rouge area. RED

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi

I just joined the forum last night so I know I'm late responding. If you're still looking for folks shooting with film in Baton Rouge, then count me in.

Check out the lomo group here. There are more of us. (Not many more, but there are more of us.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Huh, three years gone in the thread. I've been around BR-NO shooting film for a long time, but I haven't seen many others outside of Mardi Gras or festivals. When Kadairs closed I basically lost the only store I knew that still gave a damn about film customers. They did some excellent color medium format enlargements for me. Bennett's in Metairie was the next best thing I knew about, but became clear to me that they have zero interest in film biz, they just want to sell digicams and help seniors make digital prints that anyone under 40 knows how to do at home or the Walgreens kiosk without assistance. That was way too ranty, but it's been that kind of day.
    I confess I'm a gear nut within my price range. ;)
    Nikon FM2n, FG, FG20, N2000, Nikkormat, Olympus Stylus Epic
    Minox 35EL, Voigtlander Bessa-L
    Yashica-D TLR 6x6, Seagull TLR 6x6
    Agfa Isolette 6x6, Welmy 6x6
    Kodak Tourist 6x9 Anaston lens
    http://www.wendelstout.com/

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Take a camera for a walk in the woods or city before evening to relax they make good companions.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was in Baton Rouge last summer, but had family in tow and didn't get out as much as I had hoped. I spent my junior and high school years in South Louisiana, and my wife is from there. Anyway, I'm drawn to depressed areas, and driving down Government Street without being able to stop for all the photo ops I saw was quite painful. I shot this at the Wal-Mart on College Drive.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE0051.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	586.5 KB 
ID:	86069

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin