Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,399   Online: 990

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok thats great! Now we need the meet time. Do you think about 11:00 would be good? Gives us time to eat, then be at the Furnaces by 12:30 or so.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds OK by me.
    "Nobody is perfect! But even among those that are perfect, some are more perfect than others." Walt Sewell 1947

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    AAaarrrrggghhhhh!!!.... As of 3:30 today (thurs) it would appear that I'll not be able to attend on Sunday. Got some family stuff goin' on. I'm very bummed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thats awful Scott! Maybe you could just bring 'em all with you?

BTW we'll have room for another person to ride with us if anyone in the area of Roswell is going.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lets see, we have so far Bill Mobbs, Doug Bennett, Jeff Dilcher, Mark Craig (kayakerguy) and his girlfriend, my wife Dale, stepson Kevin Grogan and me so far. Anyone else plan on being there?
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Expedition was a success! We had Bill Mobbs, Doug Bennett and I as the APUG contingent with my wife and Gerald Straw rounding out the group. Gerald is an excellent photography instructor I met at some local camera club meets and have known for several years. I'm trying to get him to join the forums, might liven things up a little.

Doug shot a group picture as we were getting ready to leave, so we have that to look forward to as well as all the various shots we all took. Thats a fascinating place!
    Gary Beasley

Images
    A big tip of the hat to Gary for pulling this together. It was indeed a fun trip, the company was excellent, and the light was just right.

If any of you APUGers are ever passing through Birmingham, Sloss Furnaces is a must, especially for B&W shooters.
    "If You Push Something Hard Enough, It Will fall over" - Fudd's First Law of Opposition

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to seeing the images. Still jealous I had to back out on this one...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH
    Looking forward to seeing the images. Still jealous I had to back out on this one...

Me too. I'll try and make the next trip, Gary. If you guys are able to post something to the gallery, let us know in this thread! I am really curious to see what you guys photographed...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I souped the negs from the 8x10 last night, I got some interesting images. If they print as good as they look....
    Gary Beasley

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin