Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,218   Online: 903

oldshutterbug

shooting film!!!!!

I was just wondering if their is anyone out there that likes to shoot film in FT worth TX, I would love to get together and just have some fun shooting film and talking about photography, Has anyone shot film in downtown FT worth or at the train station or at any of the old buildings downtown????....My gear N90-MB10 N90S-MB10 N80 SIGMA 35 70 F3.3 4.5 SIGMA 28 105 F 4 5.6 SIGMA 28 200 F3.8 5.6 SIGMA 70 210 F4 5.6......the grip on the n90 doesn't work in the vertical position because the power contacts are not the same as they are on the n90s but that's ok I just use it that way for the grip........RICK......

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oldshutterbug View Post
    I was just wondering if their is anyone out there that likes to shoot film ......RICK......
    Huh? Who--me? I would, but I don't live there any more....
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

oldshutterbug
    David, I don't understand what " PMsent " is supposed to mean?? Can you explain.....rick

oldshutterbug
    Rick A, I understand how you feel, I served in the MARINE CORPS for 12 years and spent 26 months on aircraft carriers and three tours in NAM...I salute him as well......rick........

Shooter
    Medium Format
    it means private message was sent, to your inbox, here on this forum! look above this post for the link to it!

Shooter
    Medium Format

oldshutterbug
    Rick A, I understand how you feel, I served in the MARINE CORPS for 12 years and spent 26 months on aircraft carriers and three tours in NAM...I salute him as well......rick........

Shooter
    35mm
    I like to shoot in and around Bass Hall when I have repaired or testing a camera.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin