Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,726   Online: 885

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Today's get together... (Dallas)

I'm just starting this thread so that everyone who attended today's get together can post here... I just want to make sure I know who's who in APUG and real life :rolleyes:

take care,

André

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre R. de Avillez
    I'm just starting this thread so that everyone who attended today's get together can post here... I just want to make sure I know who's who in APUG and real life :rolleyes:

take care,

André
    OK. Now that we've seen your actual face, too!

Good outing today. A little blustery, but it warmed up. Six APUGGERS at a local park frightening folks with our odd cameras!

Glad you could join us Andre'!

David
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I had a great time, thanks for putting this together! It was nice to get out with some fellow photographers, especially ones so friendly. I can't believe that you guys made my GX680 look SMALL. Let me know when the next one is and I'll be there.

Peter
    If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.
    - Elbert Hubbard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Williams
    It was nice to get out with some fellow photographers, especially ones so friendly.
    Guess we weren't hard enough on him... we'll get you next time, Peter

Had a blast as always and the rest of you guys missed out on some fantastic King Ranch Turkey cooked by David's wife, Robin.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    ... and the rest of you guys missed out on some fantastic King Ranch Turkey cooked by David's wife, Robin.

Dang it! Well, at least I brought a couple of pizzas home from work... haven't had that in a while ..

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    thanks David for the day you and Robin came thru. Tell her that food was great
    and the companionship with the other 5 guys was great.

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Developing my negs right now. Looks to be pretty good, especially the 5"x8" negs shot with the splitter back--really like that ratio. Maybe I'll get some time to print them tomorrow--maybe something for my alt process exchange can be found in there
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just finished developing the negs from today and they came out surprisingly good, considering how many of them were low light. Thanks for the use of your meters guys. Now if I can just get them to print.....
    If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.
    - Elbert Hubbard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yup, I'm souping some negs right now as well... So far so good, except for the tendency my negs have to do Kamikaze dives to the floor while still wet... AARRRRRRRGH!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin