Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,022   Online: 1178

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

June Van Cleef at AfterImage

Hey guys and gals!!

Wanted to give everyone a heads up about show at the AfterImage Gallery in Dallas...June Van Cleef has a new show up 'TEXAS OUTBACK' to along with her new book of the same name. You can see some of the images here. I know that an outing is planned for this month to meet for coffee/breakfast and thought some might want to wonder over to the AfterImage later. Can't make it myself, but hope someone does.

Lee, this reminds me a lot of your work (but then I am partial to your stuff) thought you would like to know about it (but then you probably already know)
    Mike C

Rambles

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    hi mike,

I talked to June about a year ago at a party out in Abliene. We have a friend in common. Bill Wright who was the host of the party wrote the intro to her lastest book. He has photographed the Tigua Indians and has a book on that subject also. She showed me some work and we talked a lot about the area. Nice woman. She is retired now from teaching at Colin County Commuity College. I do intend to go see the show.

lee\c
    Last edited by lee; 05-07-2006 at 10:49 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: add info

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin