Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,616   Online: 930

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Austin Area Show

It's those guys again.

Just wanted to let anyone that might be in the Austin Area for the holidays know that the Texas Church Project (TCP) is part of a show at Saint Martin's Lutheran church in Austin, Tapestry and Treasures: A Weaving of Texas Church Architecture and Quilts
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike,
    We're going to be in Austin (Dec 21 - 28) for Christmas. The Tapestry & Treasures exhibit starts Nov 18 but do you know when the TCP concludes?
    Can you convince them to keep it thru the New Year?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Bruce
    while hanging the exhibit today I was told that Ill need to take it down sometime after the first week of January. So if you will be in austin around the holidays, you should be covered. let me know when you come into town and Id be more than happy to meet you up there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bruce, had you and the Austin crowd in mind when I posted. Looks like it will be up while you are in the area, and like Matt said let me know would love to meet up again...coffee or otherwise.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike and Matt,

Thank you both very much. Your invitations are very generous. My only problem in a 'meet up' is the logistics. It's going to be a busy few days for us with our granddaughters pageants, choir, etc. etc.

I haven't talked to my son regarding events, time and place, so I don't know when I/we will be available.

I know Shirley and I will be attending (she loves quilts) but I'm not sure who else can/will. The music alone is reason enough for us to attend but AT LAST I'll be able to see the TCP for real.

When we get settled a bit and I find there is a window of opportunity I will email you.

I'd really love to see you guys again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is great, Church Guys!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin