Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,951   Online: 713

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Angels and Insects in Laredo, March-April 2008

I am pleased to announce that selections from my ongoing Angels and Insects collection of large format, lith-printed macro photographs will be shown at the Laredo Center for the Arts in Laredo, Texas during the months of March and April, 2008.

The opening reception is to be held on Friday, March 7th at 6pm and I will be in attendance. I hope you can make it.

For more info: www.laredoartcenter.org

In addition I have just updated the large format section of my site for the first time in far too long. I have pruned back the existing work to a more select few and included new work that had not previously been shown. The website now accurately reflects the type of work I have been exhibiting lately.

Regards,

Bosaiya

the Angels and Insects collection
    www.angelsandinsects.com

(I am cross-posting this into the main Exhibitions area as well)
    Last edited by Bosaiya; 02-18-2008 at 03:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Center has organized an 11:30am brown-bag lunch at the request of some local folks. If you are in the area come on down and chat!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin