Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,722   Online: 1231

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ugh! I've just signed up for a cruise with some friends that week. I'll have to catch up next time (maybe even host it). Westley, this is going to cost you some bucks. She will probably let you stay for the entire weekend while she goes to the outlet mall in San Marcos. It is only 20 minutes or so away and they have a new Embassy Suites right there at the mall. There is a Uhaul right down the street. Hope you enjoy yourself. Bill BArber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Coolness.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    in San Marcos. ... they have a new Embassy Suites
    Alas:

"This hotel will be joining the Hilton Family soon and is presently accepting reservations for arrival November 17, 2008 and beyond."

Shooter
    35mm

We're in!

I just made reservations at the Gruene River Inn for Sat. & Sunday. That is also the weekend of the Texas Clay Fest. It was easy to talk my wife into going to Gruene!

Given my current level of experience, Ilfrod RC MGIV qualifies as an alternative process. I'll be eager to learn. Keep me informed on the schedule for Saturday afternoon/evening. I will be interested in a photo expedition with my 1/4 frame 8x10 cameras on Sunday.

See Y'all on the 25th!

Cheers.

Wayne

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venchka View Post
    Given my current level of experience, Ilfrod RC MGIV qualifies as an alternative process.
    Wayne, silver does indeed qualify ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't see any females answering your call for attendance but I would sure like to make it. I've been doing a lot of lith printing of late.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm

True...but I miss

Quote Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
    Wayne, silver does indeed qualify ...
    Agfa Brovira #2. I've never printed on variable contrast paper. I have much to learn. My #1 Question for the get together: How to make a 7x17 negative with my inkjet printer to then make a platinum/palladium contact print?

Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    All,
    I am working on compiling up a list of different shooting locations, hotels, B&Bs, etc etc... I'll be posting it in the next week or so.

Really looking forward to the get together.

Again, if anyone has questions or needs any info, please don't hesitate to contact me.

me@matthewmagruder.com
    Nigel Tufnel: It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none.
    None more black.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone is interested in staying on a working hill country ranch about 30 minutes away, check out Cyress Acreas Ranch. Nice folks run it and there are many photo opportunities. http://home.austin.rr.com/gumbert/ Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bumping this up and wanted to mention I will have my Ritter 8x10 (with 7x11 back) at this gathering, so if you have been thinking about a new Ritter or just wanted to see one.
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin