Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,422   Online: 1139

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Austin Area Apug-ers

I would like to see if we can get a group together and have a shoot sometime downtown or around the lake. If there are any Austin Area apugers that would like to meet -- Let me know and I will see if we can get some of the Austin area alternative photography people in on this too.
    * Just because your eyes are closed, doesn't mean the lights in the darkroom are off. *
    * When the film you put in the camera is worth more than the camera you put the film in... *
    * When I started using 8x10, it amazed me how many shots were close to the car. *

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gee -- If I still lived in Manor I would be more than happy to join you. My wife and I miss that area, but will never move back(she cant take the heat). Some of our favorite places are Zilker Park, and the nature and science center, the Botanical gardens, South Congress(the culture is definitly our style)and, well, anywhere in downtown. Hey- is Leslie still squatting at 6th and Congress?He was always a sourch of entertainment. Good shooting and post your pix for us.
    Rick

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Jeff, I live in south Austin just off of Ben White. Would love to put together a meet up. I am also a (fairly) regular attendee of the Austin Alt Photo Group as well.
    Nigel Tufnel: It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none.
    None more black.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would also be interested. I have also posted a different thread on sharing color chemistry on this forum, if you guys are interested, check it out

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Lurking... from Converse...

Shooter
    35mm
    If y'all would go east a bit, and my schedule permitted, a few of us from Cypress-Houston-Katy would like to meet fellow APUGers.

Wayne
    Attendee at Matt's 2008 Alt. Process gathering.
    Wayne
    Deep in the darkest heart of the East Texas Rain forest. Apprentice Analog Activist.
    ... And to paraphrase Yoda, there is no how, only do.
    Vaughn
    My Photos Online

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    East is farther from me and the other SATX APUGers but there are probably more there in Houston.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry Mike. I wasn't sure where Converse is. A few weeks ago, the Saturday it rained 40 days & 40 nights, some Texas Photo Forum members from S.A. met us in Luling for lunch. After lunch we split up. The vehicle I was in stayed under the rain cloud all afternoon north to the New Sweden Church and back to Houston via Elgin & Giddings. The other vehicle stayed closer to I-10 and dry all afternoon. Go figure.
    Last edited by Venchka; 10-01-2009 at 03:56 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Wayne
    Deep in the darkest heart of the East Texas Rain forest. Apprentice Analog Activist.
    Vaughn
    My Photos Online

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Yeah that's the way it goes sometimes, Wayne. Was it the Charlie Brown series with a character who had a rain cloud perpetually over his head?

Shooter
    35mm
    Yep. Pigpen as I recall. Lil Abner had a similar character too. Maybe the same guy.
    Wayne
    Vaughn
    My Photos Online

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin