Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,665   Online: 956

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Anyone in Austin care to meet up?

Hey, all -

I'll be in Austin to teach a workshop and do a few portrait sessions this Saturday through Wednesday. Anyone care to get together?

I'd also love to get any suggestions for fun things to do in my down time, not that there will probably be too much of it. Music is a big priority.

Thanks!

- CJ

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Cheryl,

I see that your workshop is in Driftwood. If you like BBQ you need to go to the Salt Lick in Driftwood. Excellent food. http://www.saltlickbbq.com. It's a dry county so bring your own alcohol.

Brian
    -Brian R. Beck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You definitly need to find yourself on 6th St down town Austin any night, especially Saturday night. Been a few years since we moved up here, but 6th St. will never stop being THE live music happening, after all, Austin IS the live music capital of the world. You can pick and choose any genre of music your little heart desires.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I second the Salt lick! the best BBQ anywhere. The last time i was there was in 1999, i still havent found anywhere as good as Salt lick. ...I need to get back to Austin...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin