Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,573,004   Online: 851

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

South Houston Area

I am trying to start a co-operative in the South Houston/Clear Lake area. My idea is simple, with the economy being what it is I thought it might benefit starting photographers to join a cop-op where space could be shared and thereby costs reduced. If you might be interested, send me an email!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey concreteangel, welcome to APUG. Good luck with your project, seems like a good idea. Would be cool if that spread to more areas.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Contact the colleges in that area (UH-ClearLake, San Jac College, etc) ... I know that the photography students here in the NW areas of Houston are always looking for a space.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You might also want to contact Lee (ID: tropicpine, here on APUG) - - he has been trying to foment the idea of a shared space in the Houston area for a while. Now he is in the NW art of Houston, but he may have further ideas or info you can benefit from.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey Wes!

Quote Originally Posted by wclavey View Post
    You might also want to contact Lee (ID: tropicpine, here on APUG) - - he has been trying to foment the idea of a shared space in the Houston area for a while. Now he is in the NW art of Houston, but he may have further ideas or info you can benefit from.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin