Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,533   Online: 1034

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm

Free Shipping for Black Friday

Happy Thanksgiving from Frame Destination. We're celebrating the holiday and super shopping days this weekend with a special offer.

Promo Code: APUGTHANKS to get FREE SHIPPING.

Place your order of $65 or more between November 22nd and 27th and we'll throw in free ground shipping. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Remember! This offer starts November 22nd, 2012

Shop Now: Frame Destination
    Last edited by fdi; 11-21-2012 at 04:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got my order today and I must say that I really like the quality. The frames really look great.

However; I entered the promotion code at checkout and I was charged for shipping anyway.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar_guy View Post
    I got my order today and I must say that I really like the quality. The frames really look great.

However; I entered the promotion code at checkout and I was charged for shipping anyway.
    Glad you like the product! Just contact customer service with your order number and they can help you out on Monday.

Cheers,
    Mark

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin