Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,293   Posts: 1,535,466   Online: 1017

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Tripod and Ball Head Promotion

Hi all,

Beginning today, if you buy any FLM tripod, you will also get a free 43F ball head; this offer is good until May 1, 2013.

We make amazing carbon fibre tripods in 18 different configurations; see the bottom of this page: http://www.flmcanada.com/carbon-fibre-tripods.html

They are lightweight, robust and incorporate some great design elements, such as 180˚ leg rotation, retractable spiked/rubber feet, and removable center post, all made to a very high degree of precision.
    You know that feeling when you close the door of a Mercedes, and the sound tells you how everything fits together just so perfectly? That's what our tripods feel like
    Prices range from $591 to $979 for the tripods.

I personally use the CP30-S3S for everything up to and including 8x10 (Kodak Master).
    It's very light and compact, perfect for traveling, and will easily absorb a 15kg (33lbs) load.

The 43F ball head is almost entirely made of aluminum alloy, uses a 43mm CNC-machined ball, and holds up to 30kg, or 66lbs.
    It features a patented friction memory knob, very smooth panning, and a reversible/removable center screw mount.
    The ball head can be mounted on a 3/8" or 1/4" thread.
    Like our tripods, the ball heads are made to extremely high tolerances.

All FLM products carry a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.

Contact me for details, questions, prices, or any other inquiries; I do carry an extensive line-up of FLM tripods, ball heads, leveling heads and QR systems.

Thanks, and have a happy Passover and happy Easter.

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Just a quick note: I will extend this offer until May 20, 2013.

Thank you.

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    In other news, I am now the distributor for the USA as well as Canada, so if you live south of the border (the Canada/US border, that is ) you can contact me for any and all matters FLM.

Thank you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin