Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,576   Online: 919

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FLM Now Available on the Left Coast

Attention, those of you on the West Coast: FLM is now available in Vancouver and lower British Columbia through Lens and Shutter.

They have five locations, and are a good outfit; they stock our tripods, monopods, ball heads, QR systems, and leveling heads.

If you are in the US, take advantage of the exchange rate and faster shipping to the West.

Contact details are on the FLM website, under 'Where To Buy'.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ari; 07-31-2013 at 10:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I was at the L&S store in Victoria recently, hoping against hope that they might have a Patterson tank and reels lying around.
    They had a complete darkroom section, with fresh paper, chemistry, and some equipment. The fellow I talked to was knowledgable and friendly. I have to admit, in this day and age, I was pretty, (and pleasantly), surprised.
    I bought some stuff and then went and had a beer to celebrate the fact that there's still some good shops around.

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Nice to know that; thank you.
    On the phone, at least, they are very courteous and amicable.
    I know as well that many staff members are working pros, who put in a few hours per week at the stores as well as give seminars and workshops.
    And yes, it's good to see anyone stocking darkroom gear and chems these days.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin