Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,705   Posts: 1,548,474   Online: 854

Shooter
    35mm

New Paper Developer: Print-So-Fine

Digitaltruth Photo is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new b/w print developer: Print-So-Fine.

Print-So-Fine is a warm-tone print developer which offers extended tonal separation. Images developed in Print-So-Fine typically show a one half to one full grade reduction in contrast, but without loss of density in the shadows. In a side-by-side comparison with a standard print developer, Print-So-Fine displays far greater mid-tone separation, rendering full blacks and clean whites.

Print-So-Fine is designed to produce a classic image tone on modern RC and FB photographic paper. Development times vary from 2-5 minutes, allowing for optimum print control when speed is not essential. The developer is supplied in powder form and is lightweight and suitable for worldwide shipping. The powder is easily dissolved into a stock solution which offers excellent economy and shelf life.

We are offering special pricing for this week only for all customers who pre-order Print-So-Fine prior to the official launch date of February 1st.

For more information please visit the Digitaltruth Photo web site:
    www.digitaltruth.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG! I'm sure there are many users of the Massive Dev Chart here.

Generally, businesses that advertise products in the APUG forums become sponsors. To find out more, go to--

http://www.apug.org/forums/advertising.php
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks David, will do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG Digitaltruth. Even if you don't sponsor APUG go here and introduce your self -- I'll bet a few here would be glad to hear from you.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum53/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to this forum and thanks for maintaining a very useful site of your own.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    fyi- Jon is now a sponsor so I have moved the thread to the sponsors area. I'll have his ads up soon

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Excellent!!
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to see you on board! I bought some chemicals through DigitalTruth because I thought it important to support the site that I have used a buch. Now that you are a sponsor, I feel even more inclined...I am running low on BW65 and others...

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm happy to be here and to contribute whatever I can. I started Digitaltruth Photo ten years ago with the Massive Dev Chart, and have been building up the site ever since. I'm now working with a number of different people to expand the offerings and to pick up the slack where the big companies have started to cut their lines of traditional supplies. We have a number of projects in the pipeline and will be releasing several new products in the near future.

As anyone who has written to me knows, I do my best to answer questions and take on board any feedback, so feel free to make any suggestions or offer opinions either directly to me or through APUG.

--Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin