Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,877   Posts: 1,520,267   Online: 1146

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Waterproof Digital Thermometer

I'm pleased to say we're now able to offer a Waterproof Digital Thermometer again. This popular product was unavailable for a while when it was discontinued by the manufacturer but we've now found another one

Designed in such a way that it can be used for stirring chemicals as well as checking the temperature, it offers readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit plus a Max/Min function.

Check it out at http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/darkroom/...ermometer.html

Regards
    Richard Ross

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Actually there's a few different manufactuers of this type of thermometer. They are used in the A/C and Refrigeration industries. That point on the end is to stick in food to check it's storage temperature by inspectors or refrigeration men such as myself.

I was just thinking today it would be great to have a remote bulb digital thermometer with backlighting for those of us who develop in open tanks and trays and have need of water bath temp maintenance for long development times.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Our supplier has advised me that this product is being discontinued shortly. We still have some in stock but don't delay if you've been thinking about getting one.

http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/darkroom/...ermometer.html
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waynecrider View Post
    I was just thinking today it would be great to have a remote bulb digital thermometer with backlighting for those of us who develop in open tanks and trays and have need of water bath temp maintenance for long development times.
    Check out our forthcoming Process Timer which can compensate for temp changes during development. More details in another thread in this forum.
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin