Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,942   Posts: 1,585,751   Online: 1127

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Tsuyoshi,
    I'm in for 25 Gr. Thanks. TT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi everyone,

I am sending out the instruction via email today. If you do not get the message, that means that I do not have your email address. Or I did not find your message by mistake. Please let me know either way.

Again, please email me directly if you are interested in participating the purchase, so that I know your email addresses. It is much easier to communicate via emails. It is difficult enough for me to match user names and actual names here!

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    Last edited by Shinnya; 01-17-2007 at 09:53 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Group price from Bostick & Sullivan

Hello Everyone,

Kevin Sullivan here from Bostick & Sullivan, just checking in to see what's going on with the group purchase. We hadn't heard from anyone so I figured I'd stop by to see what the current status is.

Anyhow, with the current metal prices, B&S will do $8.95 per gram with a minimum of 500g palladium chloride.

If anyone needs more details, just post your questions in this thread, or send me a PM, etc. Thanks.
    Kevin Sullivan
    Bostick & Sullivan, Inc
    www.bostick-sullivan.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Update on Group Buy of Pd from B&S

I've gotten several emails the past few days saying that Tsuyoshi's floating a group buy price of $9.10 per gram. If anyone has different information, please correct me. B&S made an offer of $8.95 per gram.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnya View Post
    I also talked to B&S about the purchase. They say they would be willing to work with us. So, their price will be part of the comparison too.
    What's up? What's the group buy price? Did B&S suddenly become disqualified? I'd appreciate any insights or explanations.
    Kevin Sullivan
    Bostick & Sullivan, Inc
    www.bostick-sullivan.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Palladium Group Purchase: Winter '06-'07

Monday of this week I ordered 25 gms of PD with FeOx at the special APUG pricing offered by Bostick & Sullivan in this and other threads on this site. With the normal cost of the FeOx subtracted, I paid $8.07 per gram for the Pd. I needed both after making over 50 12x20 prints in January. I hope many of you did the same. I know for a fact that Englehard's pricing is higher than that and I feel good about supporting a sponsor of APUG. I put the order on my credit card and it will arrive ealy next week - no waiting, no money orders and the associated additional cost. Now I have material to make another 75 12x20 prints. Good printing everybody.

Bob Herbst

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got some of the Pd with the FeOx combo from B&S. Great service and a lot of knowledge from very friendly people.

jan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Tsuyoshi
    Can you update the shipment ? It almost 5 weeks now. Thanks. TT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin