Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,417   Online: 960

Bostick & Sullivan PdCl2 Sale $10.50 + free ferric oxalate

Bostick & Sullivan is having a special on palladium chloride for APUG members.

$10.50 per gram with a minimum of 25 grams. I will include a free 135 gram container of ferric oxalate powder as well. This special is for APUG members and is hidden from the general public on our website. You must follow the link HERE to the hidden product.

Regular Bostick & Sullivan price for 25 g of palladium and a 100 g container of ferric oxalate would run you $345 +shipping. During this special you pay only $262.50 +shipping and receive more product. This special will run until February 14th, barring any sudden fluctuation in market prices.

If you would like Bostick & Sullivan to put the palladium and ferric oxalate in solution, please specify in the customer comments section of the order form. If you would like the palladium split into smaller quantities (share with a friend?) please specify as well.

Please note: the fella who supplies us with our palladium coins and bars is on vacation until January 4th, so I suspect the orders would ship on the 5th or 6the of January, 2007. He usually calls me before he leaves town and I stock up, but he left without saying anything this time. Sheesh.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for shopping at Bostick & Sullivan!
    Last edited by Dana Sullivan; 12-27-2006 at 06:34 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Updated with correct link. <newb>

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just wondering if anyone wants to split 25 gm. Can't really afford the full order at the moment, and with the FO thrown in, seems too good to pass up. (And I'm at the point where the end of the dropper is no longer in the solution :-(

Drop me a pm, if so.

Cheers

Geoff

Shooter
    Large Format
    This offer was supposed to be valid until February 14th but at least for me the link seems not to work anymore as it did still some days ago. Any information?

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Olli J View Post
    This offer was supposed to be valid until February 14th but at least for me the link seems not to work anymore as it did still some days ago. Any information?
    E-mail Dana or B&S or give them a call.
    Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin