Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,910   Online: 962

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My household bills go up year after year because governments and civil servants just like to spend my money. If I have to pay a little more each year to continue doing what I like to do, then so be it.

I have always used Ilford products and will continue to do so. I am thankful that they are still around and providing me with what I want, and are In fact offering to provide me with greater choices.

More power to your elbow Simon. If I'm the last man standing I'll switch off the lights, but hopefully I be taking my last shots as they screw the lid down; don't know how I'll get them developed though...
    Last edited by simulatordan; 01-23-2007 at 10:11 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    While I can't control the cost of film, I can stock up the refrig to take some of the bite out of price rises.

On another note:
    "You young'un's, it was a-fore your time, but back in the day we was paying $3 a gallon for gas."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin