Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,168   Online: 976

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New products

Shooter
    35mm

New products

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we now have a full range of Efke and Foma film available for purchase from our online store. We also recently added Foma and Kentmere paper to our catalog.

As always, everything is guaranteed to be at the lowest available price, and despite the latest round of price increases from UPS and FedEx, we have frozen our domestic shipping rates at 2006 prices. Worldwide rates are at cost.

In addition to these new product lines, we are now selling Clayton and Silvergrain chemicals in 5 gallon sizes suitable for large volume users.

Many people have been attracted to Silvergrain chemicals because of their eco-friendly characteristics, but if you haven't tried them yet, I'd like to emphasize the quality of the products. Silvergrain chemicals were developed not just to reduce toxicity, but first and foremost to deliver excellent results.

Tektol Standard and Tektol Neutral print developers can render a wide range of image tones depending on the dilution and paper used. If you can't get the image tone you are looking for with one bottle, you can blend the two solutions to subtly alter the tone either side of neutral. Both developers are very responsive and virtually inexhaustible, so they are perfect for long printing sessions; the working solutions can even be stored for reuse. Tektol Standard is also specifically designed to increase the efficacy of toners, and will enhance the effect of most toners beyond what is normally achieved with other print developers.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line.
    --Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo
    http://www.digitaltruth.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the information. Where do you ship from? I see addresses in California and Texas.
    juan

Shooter
    35mm
    We ship from multiple locations across the US, depending on the product. If you order from different warehouses, then we send the goods to you in multiple shipments at no extra expense. Everything is factory-direct, or supplied by the regional distributor, so you always get the freshest possible stock. We use UPS, FedEx or USPS depending on the products you select, and most items ship same day/next day. Because we supply direct from the source, back orders are virtually non-existent. Typical delivery time is 5 working days.
    --Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi, is it possible to get Clayton Lith developer ? Discontinued or still in production ?
    Thanks,
    G.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Guillaume,

Yes, we can supply Clayton LiquidLith developer, but only in case quantities.

It appears to have been accidentally deleted from our catalog when we moved to the new shopping cart, but I've now had it added back in. You can locate it under "Clayton Chemicals:Lith Chemicals" or directly at http://www.digitaltruth.com/store/ca...p-1-c-221.html
    --Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Too bad that you don't have the Efke ortho sheet film that J&C was carrying.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll look into this to see if we can supply it, but it may be something that J&C have exclusively.
    --Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is good news. I will order when I come back from my trip.
    Thank you John.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested in odd size film sizes, like 7" rolls on 120 thickness film base, and other possible roll sizes, and wonder what Digitaltruth special order services are? Does digital truth do special orders for and papers, and what are the minimums, and requirements
    Best, Jamie

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    This is very good news to me. I will be getting an order off Monday.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin