Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,957   Online: 754

Shooter
    Large Format

Ilford ULF Film Production - Latest News

Hot off the presses! Ilford's Annual ULF Film Production starts today!

I just got word from our rep at Wynit (Ilford's US distributor) that you can place orders for ultra large film sizes (and some not so large like 2x3) from now until March 2nd for delivery in mid-May. March 2nd is the date we have to turn in orders to Wynit so don't wait until the last minute.

Just like last year orders must be pre-paid and can not be cancelled unless there are not enough orders to produce that size. Only HP5+ and FP4+ are available and all boxes are 25 sheets.

Remember this is a once a year event so order enough film to keep you shooting the whole year!

Please call my assistant Dennis for sizes and prices at +1 (480) 767-7105.

Thanks,
    Fred Newman
    Last edited by frednewman; 01-25-2007 at 03:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's the most encouraging news yet. Thanks Fred for sharing it with us.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is great! Thanks for posting!
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Excellent, gives me a little time to save up. Thanks. Are the prices at your website current?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Graham View Post
    Excellent, gives me a little time to save up. Thanks. Are the prices at your website current?
    I'll be updating the site this week, Colin. If you email Dennis at info@viewcamerastore.com he can send you a PDF with sizes and prices. Remember orders are pre-paid except for shipping which will be charged when the order ships.

Thx,

Fred Newman

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin