Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,687   Posts: 1,548,616   Online: 1326

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Once again, many thanks for your continued support of our community of alt-process folks, by bringing these papers to market, and specifically for your support of APUG, by making the deals available to the APUG world that you do like this one and the discounted Palladium. I too have ordered the paper sampler pack, and am looking forward very much to getting it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dana,
    A generous offer especially to international members. Thank you. I just placed an order for the sample pack.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to say "thank you" also. It's a very generous gesture. Now, if only Freestyle would offer some samples of their papers--even small samples would do, just to see the surface.

Over 50 free sample packs requested via our website, and counting!

We really appreciate the kind comments from you folks. I would expect these sample packs to go out over a few days during the next week. These will be sent via standard Air Mail service, so it should take less than a week for U.S. addresses, and 10-14 days for International.

And just a teaser: We will be announcing another new product, that many Vandyke, Kallitype, POP and Salted Paper printers will be excited about! The suspense is killing me!!!!
    Last edited by Dana Sullivan; 05-12-2007 at 09:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You guys rock

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Sullivan View Post
    Third, I've just talked to my brother, Kevin, and he's informed me that we can include several sheets of the new Japanese Kozo papers we are now carrying! I'm pretty sure the papers are 11"x14" in size, so we'll be adding those to all of the requests we receive! Pricing will be posted in the next few days.

Thanks for the enormous response, APUG members!

Dana Sullivan
    Bostick & Sullivan
    Wow, now that is above and beyond...sure glad I added some chems to the free order, and you can bet I will continue to order from B&S.

Thanks to the entire family!! You guys are the best!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is great. Thank you for this offer and for carrying Weston paper.
    Best,
    Guillaume

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    That is an amazing offer. I am just starting to get back into alternative printing and it couldn't have come at a more opportune time. I have always enjoyed doing business with B&S and hopefully will be doing so again very soon.
    Thank you,
    Richard

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks a lot. I've been very impressed with your company in my limited dealings (hey, I just learned about you last month when I bought some alt. process kits).
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Just a quick question: Should Bostick & Sullivan sell sheets of the Diploma Parchment in 8" x 10" sizes? Would this be attractive to those who shoot in 4x5 and 5x7?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin